Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another conference proceedings or journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Articles RISC [for publications in eLIBRARY.RU]
PAPER TEMPLATE: zip archive
Please download the paper template and instructions here. Formatting requirements in the template.
Manuscript language: English, or Russian.
Formatting by Template Articles RISC (Author Guidelines)
The paper is limited to a minimum 2000 words and a maximum of 4500 words.
The paper must contain at least 10 entries as References. The Conference Organizing Committee recommends the use of the references indexed by international research databases [Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, ScienceDirect, EBSCO, etc].
Manuscript language - English, or Russian.
Short articles [for publications in journal EDP Science with indexing in Scopus]
Publishing type Short Articles
- Formatting by Template Short Articles. DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Manuscript language - English
- The paper is limited to a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 pages by template for this type of publication
- Insert an abstract of 120-150 words (up to 200 words), giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper (usually includes the following parts - Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions)
- Insert 3-5 keywords
- The paper must contain at least 15 entries as References. At least 1/3 of References must be no older than 2020 publication. The Conference Organizing Committee recommends the use of the references indexed by international research databases [Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, ScienceDirect, EBSCO, etc]
- References should be cited in the text by placing sequential numbers in brackets (for example, , [2, 5, 7], [8-10]). They should be numbered in the order in which they are cited. The references is made according to the example in the template.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.