Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format by Template.
Full articles [for publications in book Springer with indexing in Scopus]
Publishing type Full Articles
Paper template: download zip archive (file with macros for document formatting)
Please download the paper template and instructions here (download Guidelines for Authors).
- Examples of Full Articles: First example 1, Second example 2
Examples of Full Articles: download Word format without macros
- Manuscript language - English
- The paper is limited to a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 15 pages by template for this type of publication (including references)
- Insert an abstract of 150-200 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper (usually includes the following parts - Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- Keywords. Insert 3-7 keywords.
- The paper must contain at least 20 entries as References. At least 1/3 of References must be no older than 2020 publication. The Conference Organizing Committee recommends the use of the references indexed by international research databases [Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, ScienceDirect, EBSCO, etc].
- If necessary, copyright notice of the source publication or the copyright given in the illustration or in the figure caption must be provided. Declare copyright notice for illustrations or other objects, and upload a form for permission from the owner when submitting the manuscript. Permission Request Form
- Reference style - American Psychological Association 7th (APA 7th), alphabetical list of references
Citation Style in text - Numbered as follows [...]
Articles RISC [for publications in eLIBRARY.RU]
Publishing type Articles with publication in Russian Index Science Citation (RISC) [elibrary.ru]
Paper template: download zip archive
Please download the paper template and instructions here. Formatting requirements in the template.
Manuscript language: English, or Russian.
- The paper is limited to a minimum 2000 words and a maximum of 5000 words.
- The paper must contain at least 10 entries as References. At least 1/3 of References must be no older than 2020 publication. The Conference Organizing Committee recommends the use of the references indexed by international research databases [Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, ScienceDirect, EBSCO, etc].
- Manuscript language - English, or Russian.
Copyrightss belong to the publisher (unless otherwise provided by the License Agreement).
Using 3rd Party Materials
Please familiarize yourself with the Guide to Copyright and Permissions, which contains advice on including third-party content or material that you have created yourself and published elsewhere in your manuscript.
Third-party content is defined as any material within the manuscript that is not your original work. Third party content may consist of text passages, figures, photos, poems, song lyrics, screenshots, etc. and be found in many places such as, but not limited to, the Internet, print and online books and articles, theses, annual reports, conference material, photocopies, course packages, and translations. In particular, you should pay close attention to sensitive images containing identifiable persons, logos, brands/trademarks, images from agencies, or from the Internet as well as text content such as song lyrics, poems, interviews, social media content and references to commercial entities.
As author, you are responsible for clearing the rights for any third-party content. We recommend keeping all quotations and inclusion of copyrighted material to a minimum wherever possible, as gaining permissions can be time-consuming and expensive for the author.
To obtain permission to use third-party material in the manuscript visit the Rights Holder website or the Copyright Clearance Center. If the material is not found, please exert your best efforts to use Permissions Request Form for your request. If the rights-holder issues their own form, please ensure that the document they provide includes all Required Rights listed in the ‘Guide to Obtaining Permissions’.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract, a published lecture or academic thesis, see 'Publishing Ethics' for more information), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
Please note that the Conference Organizing Committee has a zero tolerance approach to any kind of plagiarism. We reject any papers with similarity index of over 10%. We reserve the right to retract any published paper after we receive a negative feedback. Prior to the submission, authors are strongly advised to make sure that their work is in line with the abovementioned. The authors may use of the available software packages to make sure that their work is original and has not published elsewhere. The following links might help: iThenticate, PlagScan, Antiplagiat, eTXT, SmallSEOTools, AntiPlagiarism, DupliChecker, PlagTracker, 1text, Plagiarisma, Dustball Plagiarism Checker, Plagramme, etc.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.