Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format by Template.
Full articles [for publications in book Springer with indexing in Scopus]
Publishing type Full Articles
- Formatting by Template Full Articles. Download template
- Author Guidelines for preparing an Full article (download)
- Examples of Full Articles (download): First example 1, Second example 2
- Manuscript language - English.
- The paper is limited to a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 35 pages by template for this type of publication.
- Insert an abstract of 150-200 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper (usually includes the following parts - Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- The paper must contain at least 20 entries as References. At least 1/3 of References must be no older than 2018 publication. The Conference Organizing Committee recommends the use of the references indexed by international research databases [Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, ScienceDirect, EBSCO, etc].
Short articles [for publications in journal EDP Science with indexing in Scopus]
Publishing type Short Articles
- Formatting by Template Short Articles. Download template
- Manuscript language - English.
- The paper is limited to a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 pages by template for this type of publication.
- Insert an abstract of 120-150 words (up to 200 words), giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper (usually includes the following parts - Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusions).
- Insert 3-5 keywords.
- The paper must contain at least 10 entries as References. At least 1/3 of References must be no older than 2018 publication. The Conference Organizing Committee recommends the use of the references indexed by international research databases [Scopus, Web of Science, Springer, ScienceDirect, EBSCO, etc].
Articles RSCI [for publications in eLIBRARY.RU]
Publishing type Articles with publication in Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) [elibrary.ru]
Manuscript language - English, or Russian.
Copyrightss belong to the publisher (unless otherwise provided by the License Agreement).
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract, a published lecture or academic thesis, see 'Publishing Ethics' for more information), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
Please note that the Conference Organizing Committee has a zero tolerance approach to any kind of plagiarism. We reject any papers with similarity index of over 10%. We reserve the right to retract any published paper after we receive a negative feedback. Prior to the submission, authors are strongly advised to make sure that their work is in line with the abovementioned. The authors may use of the available software packages to make sure that their work is original and has not published elsewhere. The following links might help: iThenticate, PlagScan, Antiplagiat, eTXT, SmallSEOTools, AntiPlagiarism, DupliChecker, PlagTracker, 1text, Plagiarisma, Dustball Plagiarism Checker, Plagramme, etc.
The names and email addresses entered in this website will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this website and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.